In the year 1912 the château became the property of the family Wichterle, a member of which was the famous inventor Otto Wichterle. After WWII the château was, however, confiscated. Until 1989 the château was the property of The National Forests and was used for administrative and catering purposes. After 1990 it was returned to the original owners. In 1998 its new owners arranged for the window exchange on the yard side of the chateau and of the external facade.This, however, was made in phases and finished only in 2001 with the reconstruction of the Northern part of the building. In the year 2007 the enterpreneur Stanislav Blaho of Slavičín bought the château together with the park. These days on the ground floor of the château there is a restaurant, a kitchen, sanitary facilities, a bolier room and a few small workshops. The first floor is taken up with a private flat, the offices of the forestry office W + Š and two halls for social events. Behind the château there is an extensive park of the area of 32 hectares that was in 19th century adapted into an English park. These days there is a natural amphitheatre , a wooden pavilion, dance foors and sport pitches.