The family of Liechtenstein had the château built between 1810 and 1812. It served as a resting place when hunting in the surrounding bottomland woods.Château Lány was built by the architect Josef Hardtmuth who constructed for the family of Liechtenstein a series of other buildings in the Lednicko-valtický compound.
The building of a rectangular shape has three storeys:
- cellar (12,5 square metres)
- 1st floor(258,8square metres)
- 2nd floor (96,5 square metres)
- 3rd floor (78,7 square metres)
- loft (222,3 square metres)
Complete useful area is 666,8 square metres, built area represents 375 square metres.
A semicircular open pavilion with pillars typical of Empire period dominates the architectonically pure building. It is surrounded with a garden of the area of 1,483m square metres. The château is after external reconstruction.
Together with the château the owner is selling two other buildings: the caretaker´s house which is completely reconstructed and partially furnished and a barn in the close vicinity of the château. The built area of the caretaker ´s house is 78 square metres, the house disposes of a functioning kitchen, rooms with bathrooms and toilets.
The built area of the barn is 203 square metres