The two-storey baroque château was built in 1761. The last significant reconstruction (partial one) took place under its current owners in 2007 when the château got new facade. Ten years later the windows were changed for very good quality larch new ones. At the same time all window shutters were painted and the gratings were repaired.
And it is the windows that constitute an interesting architectural element of the château-they are decorated with a conspicuous window frame with fringe batten.
The first floor is separated from the ground floor by a cordon ledge. On the first floor there is a balcony carried by two volute brackets, the railing of which is constituted by skittle balustrade. On the gable wall there is a right-angled portal accessible along a two-arm staircase. On the headroom there is the year 1761 engraved. The rooms on the groundfloor and the main staircase have a barrel vault with some contiguous lunettes. The ceilings of the first floor are flat. The roof is mansard.
Since 1985 the château has been on the National heritage list.
The château is two-storey and of rectangular shape. On each floor there are seven rooms with a kitchen and facilities.
Ground-floor 296 square metres
First floor 313 square metres
The château has a cellar.
The complete area of the property for sale is 2.4 hectares.