Black Tower and the church of Holy Trinity
In place of the current château in Starý Hrozňatov there used to be a castle on a rock above a brook, the oldest part of which is the preserved rounded Romanesque tower with more than 3 metres thick walls and of the circumference of about 32 metres and a tower of the same height called Black tower. The tower used to be accessed over the bridge from the neighbouring wall through a small portal on the first floor. On the South- west corner there used to be a four-sided living tower from which a cellar has been preserved of the dimensions 8 metres to 8 metres.
Perhaps only in 1670 the church of The Holy Trinity was built here that served as a château chaple. In its place later in 1758 a new church building of similar dedication was constructed. It is a baroque single-nave non-oriented tower-less building with a cemicircular presbytery and the eastern entrance risalite with a gable above which there is a sanctusnic. In the presbytery there is a male oratory accessible through a corridor directly from the château building.
Living areas of individual floors:
Groundfloor – 121 square metres
Second floor – 347 square metres
Third floor – 371 square metres
There are plans for the reconstruction of the interior of the château at your disposal in our office.
In the neighbourhood of the historical compound there is a detached compound of a former military company of the area of 24,819 square metres that used to serve as a large capacity dormitory during the reconstruction. There is a project for a senior house here designed by Studio Anarchitekt. The building of the military company with the project can also be the object of sale (it does not constitute a part of the current selling price).